Module 3: Client-Side ScriptsPurpose of This Module
text editor; zip file for the interactive quizTake the Quiz
Go take the quiz. Do it a few times to see how the quiz generates different results based on your responsesMake your Own Quiz!
- Download and extract the .zip file with the quiz components. You should see several .html files.
- View the source of the .html file called "quiz"
- Look at the script that controls the quiz logic. It lives in the HEAD of the .html document for the quiz.
- Edit the text of the .html files (the main quiz, the answers/popups) and change the math to create your own quiz. You shouldn't have to edit the script too much.
- Add some cool styles, images, etc.! Save, FTP, & View on the Web!
FTP to your MSU Domains dev site and make a link to your course page to the work you completed for module 3.